Thursday, September 3, 2009

Partial retraction

I stand corrected. For now. Two of my daughters have expressed indignantly that I have spoken on their behalf unfairly. They claim they don't dislike Little Women. One tried when she was too young, and hasn't read it since, and one hasn't finished it yet (how many years now?).

Hmm, they've heard all their lives how much I love it. They haven't even tried it once. I'll believe them. For now.

But no full retraction is coming until I get a full endorsement of the book.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile I may consider adding nieces and nephews to the will (sparse though it is) if they can endorse Little Women. (Consider being the operative word. )

1 comment:

  1. thank you. i will read it soon, and i'll work on getting rachel into it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!