I'm a romantic at heart. But not always by action. That's where Ray fills in the gaps - he is the thoughtful one in our relationship.
Heart carved from ebony - Ray gave it to me when we were dating. It is smooth as satin - I remember him sanding it for hours.
This weekend I decided to be proactive in the thoughtful department. I stopped by Pirate O's this morning (the closest thing I've found to Trader Joe's here in Utah) and picked up a few items to help in celebrating the weekend.
Ritter Sports, in remembrance of treats he sent me while he was on his mission.
A new treat I discovered at Pirate O's - made locally, it's delicious!
Cakes de Fleur - a discovery made since we've moved here to Utah. I like chocolate with buttercream frosting the best. This is coconut - for Ray
Valentine's Day. It's our thirty year anniversary this year. Thirty wonderful, love-filled years.
Thank you Ray, for making my life so perfect!
Not a chance I'm ruining a surprise here - he doesn't read my blog.
These look love-ly!
ReplyDeletehappy (early) anniversary! i always think of you guys on our anniversary, and the wonderful lake house! thanks again (late) for being so generous to us when we got married.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Diane and Ray! Your goodies look lovely!
ReplyDeleteKaren
What planning! Way to go! Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDelete